Monday, July 5, 2010

The highly-blended


there is something, something that is born to be with u
once u were brought to tiz earth
so dun, pls dear, dun attempt for changing any of them

so how,
sometimes i feel like doing charity all the time.
i don think im being noble or wat
im not a saint

if u ever highly look upon me
here, thx for tat n stop tat now
im not tat good (im neither a villain though, of course)

i have my own way of living
i have my own way of thinking
i have my rights to delibrate my thoughts
n i have my choice to be who i am

i dun mind wat's ur thinking abt me
n most important is, i dun care, anymore
mayb imma destroyer in ur eyes
but sry, angel's gone. who am i?
im me, nobody but myself~

standing still n stay steady
to face any coming frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment